Saturday, October 9, 2010

Welcome to Second Glantz Crafts!

I don't know how many times I said, "I am NOT going to have two blogs," but here I am. Famous last words.

As Take a Second Glantz has become more about life and writing over the past year, I have been feeling less comfortable posting about my crafty creations, and since that's what started me blogging in the first place, I felt like I owed a dedicated space to that part of my life. So here we are. Thanks for joining me.

For those of you who don't already know me, my name is Cheryl, and my preferred "poison" is scrapbooking, though I have also been known to knit (or at least try to do so). My newest craft, and the focus of my Etsy shop, is beading. Having grown up watching my dad make jewelry and models, I have a natural love of creating something tangible with my own two hands. There are very few things as satisfying as that.

I'm working on some Halloween goodies for the shop this weekend, so hopefully I'll have something pretty to share with you before too long. What crafts are you working on this fall?

1 comment:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

i wouldn't miss this blog and your craftiness for the world-you rock chica!

xo
sarabeth